Again, this list is not a complete list of what qualifies to participate in a clinical trial. If in doubt whether or not you may qualify for a clinical trial, please feel free to contact us. If you have diabetes or high cholesterol there is a chance we have a trial that may be beneficial for you.
Type 1 Diabetes Trials
- Type 1 diabetic with poor control on insulin and willing to add a tablet to their medication regimen.
Type 2 Diabetes Trials
- Type 2 diabetic not well controlled on metformin and a GLP-1 receptor agonist (Bydureon, Byetta, Victoza, Lyxumia, Trulicity).
- Type 2 diabetic not well controlled and is insulin naïve (never having taken insulin) but is willing to take insulin.
- Type 2 diabetic that has nephropathy (kidney disease) and taking specific blood pressure lowering medication. Willing to take an additional pill every day.
- Type 2 diabetic not well controlled on metformin and insulin but willing to change their insulin.
- Patients with elevated cholesterol levels that are currently being treated with a statin (atorvastatin, simvastatin, pravastatin) drug.